Hello my beautiful boho babes! Today I’m popping in with a relatively quick blog post to share with you the Lamps Plus holiday gift guide sweepstakes. I was invited to select my favorite gift items from their site to share with you and you now have the chance to win one. But before we get into all the details on the giveaway, let me just say that Lamps Plus is so much more than just lighting. Before you roll your eyes and say you don’t need another lamp or you rent or any other don’t-need-lighting excuse, hang tight because you’ll be surprised by all they have to offer.
If you haven’t been by there site, there’s an array of categories from furniture to pillows to art to outdoor. Have I ever told you that the first light I ever bought for my house was bought from Lamps Plus? I just went online, searched for ceiling lights, they came up and I have been a customer ever since and now a partner.
Those awesome fabric mid century style chairs I have in my dining room are from Lamps Plus, as is the lighting in my bathroom and the lights I had above my fireplace that are going into my son’s big boy room (that’s coming soon!).
All that to say, if you like anything about my style- there’s a chance for free merchandise from them right now! And even better, you’ll be able to cross off a gift for someone on your list because the prize isn’t just for you, it’s for you and a friend! Let’s get into the details.
I love receiving things for my home for the holidays (and my birthday and mothers day and randomly ;)) and I feel like there’s something for everyone in every phase of their home journey.
Here are the items I chose for my gift guide and your options to choose from to win:
1. Sculpted Accent Table Lamp – Why I chose this? Because it’s neutral but still interesting. It’ll fit in with a variety of styles from farmhouse to coastal to boho. Who would I gift it to? Mom, dad for his office, girlfriend, any relative that’s putting together their place.
2. Indigo Lumbar Pillow – Why I chose this? Because it’s got enough color and detail to be an accent piece without being too overwhelmingly personal in it’s style. Who would I gift it to? Siblings working on creating their own spaces, friends with farmhouse, coastal or boho types of styles, and myself.
3. Modern Seagrass Baskets – Why I chose this? Because baskets are a functional gift. You can use them to put another gift into or you can gift them alone. Who would I gift it to? Anyone! Friends, family, neighbors, pretty much anyone on the list can be crossed off with a basket gift.
4. Glass Teapot Set – Why I chose this? Because tea, coffee and food always make a great gift. This is a unique spin on that category of gifting in that it’s different from the things you normally see marketed this time of year. Who would I gift it to? Any friends who drink tea, my mom would especially love this, and no shame- myself.
5. Aquamarine Ceramic Planters – Why I chose this? Because I love plants. I love gifting plants and receiving plants and having plants. A big expense when having houseplants is nice planters. Who would I gift it to? Anyone with great taste and a love for plants. I have a girlfriend who has been working hard to bring a boho eclectic vibe to her space and one of these might be making it to her during the holidays 😉
How Do You Win?
- Follow @LampsPlus
- Tag a friend on the Lamps Plus gift guide post
- Include the number of the gift you want to win
**Must enter on Lamps Plus Instagram post.
If selected, you both win! Enter more friends for more chances.
Complete rules: http://bit.ly/2ln7Wz9
Lamps Plus: Facebook
This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold Instagram harmless from any and all claims and liability arising out of the entrants participation in this sweepstakes.